Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Meme

Penny did this meme before me....I combined both of hers into one. You can get to know more about me:)

1. Do you like someone? I like lots of people. I love Trevor.
2. The last song you listened to? Sting – Sacred Love
3. What time of day were you born? No idea
4. What’s your favorite number? 7
5. Where did you live in 1987? In Ipswich, England
6. Are you jealous of anyone? No
7. Is anyone jealous of you? No idea
8. Where were you when 9/11 happened? Working at APAC in Cedar Rapids. For the first part of the morning everyone was watching in conference rooms – then we all went home.
9. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Nothing. Well, I curse a little bit – but really, it’s only a dollar. It also stops me eating something I shouldn’t anyway.
10. Do you consider yourself kind? Yes
11. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? Lower back
12. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Spanish
13. Would you move for the person you loved? Already have
14. Are you touchy feely? Over the past decade, more so
15. What’s your life motto? What goes around, comes around
16. Name three things that you have on you at all times? Driver’s licence, medical card, credit/debit cards
17. What’s your favourite town/city? Heron Island, Australia
18. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? Tip for the Fresh Direct guy
19. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? Thank you note (can’t remember what for though)
20. Can you change the oil on a car? I’m sure I can…although I have never actually done it. Isn't that what guys are for? LOL
21. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? He gave my parents a carved candle stick – but that had to be 20 years ago.
22. How far back do you know about your ancestry? Couple of generations
23. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? Christmas party last year for work. Black pants, sparkly black top.
24. Does anything hurt on your body right now? My throat – from my coughing
25. Have you been burned by love? Oh yeah
26. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? That eye cream is not getting rid of my dark circles
27. How much cash do you have on you? $50
28. What’s a word that rhymes with “DOOR?” more
29. Favorite planet? No blinking idea
30. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Carrieanne
31. What is your favorite ring tone? Mission Impossible
32. What shirt are you wearing? White t-shirt, dark green sweater over the top
33. Do you “label” yourself? Not really, although I consider myself more "cuddly" than I'd like

34. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing? Asics
35. Bright or Dark Room? Sunny and bright
36. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? Love her to death
37. What does your watch look like? Don’t have a watch. I have a phone and PC that can tell me the time
38. What were you doing at midnight last night? sleeping
39. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? 2pm OK? (I was confirming a massage appointment)
40. Where is your nearest 7-11? No flipping idea - although have a deli nearby
41. What’s a word that you say a lot? Fabulous
42. Who told you he/she loved you last? Trevor
43. Last furry thing you touched? My Rudolph cuddly toy that Mum and Dad bought me a couple of Christmases ago when they were visiting in St Louis.
44. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? Not too many. Just an Advil cold and flu as I’ve been feeling yukky today. It worked.
45. How many rolls of film do you need developed? None – that’s Soooooooooooooo 20th century!
46. Favorite age you have been so far? 35...although between then and now it's cool
47. Your worst enemy? Me
48. What is your current desktop picture? Work Logo (well, it is a work PC)
49. What was the last thing you said to someone? I love you
50. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? Money – then I can pay to learn to fly.

No comments: