Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Off to sunny climes

Well we're here. We made it. Tomorrow morning we leave for The Grenadines for a week's R&R. No internet, no TV, no phone. Yippee! It'll be nice to take stock of the year and get back on track. I think Trev and I need that - with all the traveling and upheaval i feel like we've lost our equilibrium.

Had another achievement tonight at the gym. For the first time ever ever ever I did 30 minutes hard cardio on the wave machine (think skiing). Not only did I do 30 minutes (10 at level 11 and 20 at level 20) I managed to burn 480 calories in one shot. i thought I was going to explode:) Anyhow, that was before i was supposed to meet Billy who didn't turn up hence the longer than usual cardio session. Anyhow, we tried to track him down at the front desk, and found out he had stuff to do at school (he's a teacher). Anyway a masseuse was standing by.....so instead of lifting weights what a way to start my vaca....I got a massage!!!!!!!

Anyhow - I may post tomorrow if I get stuck at the airport. Love and cuddles!

No comments: