Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Waste of a weekend

Well...so much for plans. Trev's project that was rolling out this weekend where he'd only have to spend a couple of hours working was complete rubbish. He has spent almost the whole weekend tied to conference calls. What was worse is that each time it ended it would be "just another call at and then we'll be done 10 mins after that. so being the good wifey that I am I waited and waited and waited and waited and waited. it's now 7.19pm - and he's STILL on the call.

I could have shopped.....an IKEA trip, the outlet mall etc etc.

I did a bit of work on the reviews etc, but quite frankly it's the weekend. I did go to the gym yestrday but Billy canceled our appointment for today so I've really don't nothing (other than cook and tidy up after him).

I couldn't even get my holiday clothes out as they were in the same room as his office is. Oh well, we've all been there so I understand - I just was so excited to get plans.

We have tickets to go and see the play The Scene. It's a comedy. It has Tony Shaloub (Monk) so it should be pretty cool. doing that when Peter's here at Christmas.

OK, I'm off to watch more telly.

No comments: