Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Plans for the weekend

So this weekend Trev and I are checking out some British stuff in NYC. We're going to try "A Salt and Battery" - a British chippy (fish and chip shop to the uninitiated!) and then we're going to "Myers of Keswick" which is a grocery shop. they sell bacon and cumberland sausages. We are drooling. I can taste all the food even before I get there. It better flipping live up to standards.

Trev also has a big migration project this weekend so he's working for most of it - well today at least. i'm tidying up, getting Christmas cards created, printed and written (late with the UK stuff that's for sure). I'll also get some work done - i still have all those reviews to do so I may as well take the time today. It's freezing cold outside so don't really want to go out on my own.

The other thing that'll keep me from work is that I've finally joined the ranks of the IPOD owners. I have a cute little black Nano. So while I've already got the music downloaded etc etc....i still have to set up playlists. One for fast walking to work, one for the train when i've had a couple of gin and tonics (ie mellow), one for partying, one for 80s music, one for Christmas music etc etc etc. Oh what fun.

Ok, that said, I'm off to IPOD!

No comments: