Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Back to calories

We can come up with all the diet plans in the world, and convince ourselves that it'll work - when in actual fact you have to eat less calories than you burn. So I can up my burning potential with the gym - but I still have to stop eating meaningless crap. I know this theory works because when I was sick back in 1999 and had zero appetite and lost 40lb in a month it worked like a charm.

Try this link http://calorielab.com/index.html - it's awesome. Gives you calorie contents for any food you can imagine - it even lists McDonalds (not that I ever eat it...). So I'm going back to basics.

Eat 1200 calories a day. If I'm at the gym then it can be 1500 calories (as I can burn 500 doing cardio). Let's see how this works.

Being at home today and still procrastinating about doing these reviews (I'm still no further) I'm eating crap. It will stop at lunch time as I will cook proper food. I promise.

No comments: