Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Bad, bad, bad food day

OK, so I'm promising to keep up with my diary and it didn't go so well. It started last night when I didn't get to the gym as planned - loads of excuses, the last of which is i couldn't get the car out of the drive as some idiot over parked. I could have run to the gym to make the class, but oh, no I stayed home on my ass and worked til 10.30pm. idiot.

So today I decided that the food would be better. Not.

Breakfast - granola bar, fruit (pretty good as it was 90 calorie bar)
Snack - granola bar, then someone waved chocolate in front of me. 2 gharidelli chocs later I felt bad.
Lunch - salad (all healthy), soup (not so good...cream of Turkey, no bread)
Snack - hmmmmm this is where it fell down. someone gave me a box of Rasberry truffles. I tried one it was lovely. Ate 4 during the afternoon.
Dinner - tried to make it better. 2 handfuls of almonds to keep me going (it's a new thing, they're full of protein and fibre...). Cooked a load of veg and put 1 slice of cheese on it. No meat or anything else. Pretty good. Yeah well, then I found the Haagen-Dazs Lite (remember that!!) Dulce de leche caramel. My latest favourite. I finished the flipping tub - prob about 3/4 cup, but even so. What a bad bad bad thing

So, no exercise since Friday (except walking to and from train station - 8 blocks each way, hardly a marathon) and all that bad bad bad bad food.

Guilt has hit me. I WILL go to the gym tomorrow, cardio for at least 30 mins. I will NOT eat chocolate all day and I will take fruit to work with me.

No comments: