Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

So, for the first time Trev and I were on our own for new year celebrations. Rather than be a couple of saddos at home together, we bought tickets to Buskers, a bar around the corner. See pics - some better than others (I really do need to sort that double chin out!!).

You also get to check out my funky new glasses. I bought two pairs- these are the more radical ones, especially as they're purple - what do you think? Should I return them?

My new drink of choice - vodka and cranberry. Doesn't give you as much gut rot as gin and tonic.

We had a fun night.... although I have to say I felt one of the oldest there....was really hilarious seeing young peeps singing and dancing to songs that were hits before they were born. Does that mean I'm now an old fart?

No comments: