Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, January 11, 2007

I snuck out again..........

OK, so I got 8 reviews done and signed off, and the 6 for tomorrow written, printed and filed ready. So, I left again at 4.30pm. Admittedly tonight I had a pilates class to get to but still, it was nice to leave knowing I was up to date.

Today was the day I had to deliver a "5" review. We have a scale of 1 to 5....5 being the worst. What unnerves me is that this person thinks I'm an inspiration and likes working for me. I find it bizarre. I remember getting a "4" at my last company and I thought it was the end of the world. Actually, the previous year at the same company I got a "3" and thought the same.

Now I'm nearing the end it's nice to take stock on the team. I have a good team. While I have a few that I've had to give feedback to (I have 2 insane ones that are still arguing but that's OK - I didn't think it was a bad %).

Here are the food diaries for the last 2 days:

Weds
English muffin, butter, jam, load of fruit
Turkey meatloaf, double cauliflower
Granola Bar
2 handfuls of almonds
Fishsticks, peas, potato, fried egg
Ice cream

Thurs
No breakfast (didn't get time) - had granola bar at 10.30
Asian chicken salad
Load of walnuts
Granola bar
2 pieces of shortbread
Stewed fruit and ice cream
(note: did cardio and burnt 208 calories before pilates....that takes care of the shortbread!)

No comments: