Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, January 12, 2007

Will make you chuckle

So it's early Friday morning. Trev got back from Denver about 1am as he had a late flight. I'm creeping around in the morning trying not to disturb him too much (well, until the hairdryer goes off anyway). I manage to leave, he's still comatose in bed so that's good. I get my headphones, select music, press the button for the elevator, get to the ground floor......and realize, stupid pillock that I am, that I've left my bag in the apartment.

Now the other thing to realize here is that you need a key for the elevator to go back up - and we still only have a single key between us, so it was sitting on the kitchen counter.

So, after all that creeping around, I had to run up 3 flights of stairs and bang on the door for him to let me in.

I feel very silly. Oh well, one cuppa later and I'm awake:)

No comments: