Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, January 26, 2007

Owwweeeeee

On Wednesday I had a kick off meeting for my team for the new year. Our president and EVP talked for a while and we ended with a few cocktails, then a leaving do straight afterwards, then the best Indian food I've had since being in NYC. Awesome.

Bad side was a tad of a hangover...I really didn't drink too much, I think it was the combination of vodka/cranberry, followed by gin and tonic, followed by a couple of swigs of champagne, followed by a glass of white wine. Believe me, the next morning, felt like crap.

That then meant my diet went to pot. 2 donuts later (someone left a whole box on my desk!!) I felt much better.

I got good feedback on the meeting - people liked the giveaway prizes, hearing from our senior managers etc etc. They also liked the cocktails. That's good. I really find it hard to remember to reward people - it's not like I get that much. Hey ho...you learn every day.

OK, off to work...

No comments: