Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, January 15, 2007

A quick way to diet:(

I think I got payback from eating Chinese on Friday night. Felt weird on Saturday, dizzy, funny tummy etc, but still managed to go to the gym etc. Food on Saturday wasn't too bad, however Sunday was not fun.

Sunday I had a massage planned at 3pm, so everything revolves around that (of course!). I thought I was doing OK, had breakfast (bacon sandwich...not soooo good) but then my stomach had a big "what the hell are you doing to me"......and needless to say after many trips to the bathroom I didn't eat too much. I still managed to go out and meet friends for dinner, but we didn't get the shopping done we wanted etc.

The plus side is a) I got my massage and b) I now have zero desire to eat anything bad. We'll see how it goes today.

Right now I'm at the gym, Trev's getting his butt kicked by my trainer. I'm off to go and do cardio before my meeting.

More later....

No comments: