Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Food diary

Friday

English muffin, egg, bacon, fruit
Granola bar
Spinich and cheese pastries, bread
Frozen yogurt
2 x cranberry vodka
Chinese for dinner (beef fried rice, chicken curry, steamed pork dumplings...yummy!)

Saturday
Weetabix (English cereal)
Almonds
Cod, potato, peas
2 x cadbury caramel bites
Pork stir fry

While I made it to the gym today (cardio, pilates), I've been feeling funny all day - weird tummy, feeling dizzy. Very strange. Figure it was the food last night. Certainly didn't drink enough to feel this bad. Weird. Tonight is better.

I'm still on a roll with the grocery delivery service. It's blinking awesome - although I thought I'd ordered some stuff and it didn't arrive. Hey ho - even though we had to run to the shop too we're still spending a lot less. I don't get pulled into buying weird stuff any more. Pretty cool.

It's a holiday weekend for both Trev and I which is cool. Tomorrow we get massages and are heading to a museum in the city. Monday no idea what we'll do except for the gym.

No comments: