Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

3 things...

It's amazing how I can wonder somedays what the hell i'm going to write, and then the next have loads of stuff to say. I remembered 3 things (but it could go on longer):

1) At the weekend when Rachel stayed we were in Manhattan on both Saturday and Sunday - what are the chances that you get the same cab driver to take us home from the train on both nights? I thought it was hilarious! The reason the guy recognized us is that he got our cross-street wrong the first night!! Hahahahahah

2) Anyone who's an 80's girl (or boy) will remember Blue Monday by New Order. I found today that the 12" version (and if you don't know what that is you're definitely too young!!) I can walk home to. That means the 7.5 mins it runs I can walk from the train station, all the way home, get the mail, wait for the elevator, get into the apartment and take my coat off. I'm impressed. A single track - and I can get my ass home.

3) I was very happy tonight at the gym when I was given secretly my massage therapists email and phone #. Hopefully he's still working here and not buggered off elsewhere. We'll see.... I'm not as depressed as I was.

My planning for my trip to England is going well - I actually have created a spreadsheet to make sure I know who I'm seeing when. Although I have to work on one of the days I'm there, it's no big deal because it means I can get my train ticket paid for:) I'm really looking forward to this trip.

I am really peed off at Trev. We have our condo meeting next week and he'll not be there. So, to pay him back I'm lobbying for him to become president of the association. I think that is fair payback - don't you?

Oh yeah, and at the gym tonight I was told I looked thinner - yeeeeehaaaaa - maybe one day I'll be thin.

No comments: