Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

What is it with husbands?

Man, you'd think I'd be used to this by now....but I'm not. It makes me madder each time it happens. Why do I have to do everything domestic?

Next week, Tuesday to be precise, we have our first condo board meeting. We have had a month's notice of this event and I sent the email to Trev to make sure he would arrange his schedule to be there.

I wouldn't mind if I was given the information, but this morning I asked (1 week before the event) "So, you're going to be at the condo meeting Tuesday, and remember I leave for England on Thursday so you'll probably be working from home next week, right?" I was expecting to hear "Of course I am sweetheart". Yeah well - that didn't go to plan. I heard "Well, the guys up there (where?) really want me to visit (why?) and I've been trying to put them off, and I'm not succeeding so far so I don't think I'll be there and anyway I must be back for when you leave for England so I have no choice. Ii've really been trying to not go, but you know how it is at the end of the quarter. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah"

Maybe it's because I'm coming up for both my 40th birthday and my 10th wedding anniversary - but I'm freaking fed up with this. I don't feel my husband has any skin in the game (ie our marriage) and it's just convenient for him. I don't like feeling like this but I will NOT give up what I've worked so hard for. Talk about feeling dejected just ready for Valentines Day. I really can't be bothered.

No comments: