Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, February 18, 2007

More flowers

After my Valentines Day flowers arrived almost 2 days late - oh bless FTD*

Check out the pics. How sweet are they - on the left we have white and red tulips, in the middle the Vera Wang pale pink roses (the ones that got lost) and on the end Lillies and red roses. Ignore the red vase....it's very very tacky.

I'm cynical enough to wonder what I have done to deserve this many flowers.....

That said, they are so lovely - it's a shame i'm leaving on Thursday as I'm sure they'll be still beautiful then.

*A historical story. One year when I worked in Cedar Rapids one of my clients was FTD. They are very very difficult as they clearly have more demand at Valentines, Christmas, Mother's Day etc - and every single year they don't set up enough demand. That was one of my worst experiences as they screamed and yelled at me. 2007 was no different - the day after Valentines, they closed all phone numbers and email addresses so you couldn't complain. What bad bad service.

No comments: