Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, February 19, 2007

A great day off

With Trev gone (he went to Denver last night for work), I had a whole day to myself. My company gives a day off for Presidents Day so I have done close to nothing. I started my day by meeting Billing at 8am. I then went to the mall/Target to pick stuff up for my trip to England. That took a lot longer than I thought and I didn't get home til about 11.20. I had a massage with Wesley booked for noon so no sooner had I got home, then he arrived.

I had a fabulous massage at home for 2 whole hours. I have to say I'm fabulously relaxed right now. I must remember to warm up our living room before I do that again as I got cold. Still, it was worth it. I'm so glad I managed to find Wesley.

The worst thing was I didn't have time to eat. A few almonds got me through til about 2.30. I've made up for it since.

So, until now I've been procrastinating about working. I had my team create monthly reports and I know they put a fair bit of effort into them. It would be wrong of me to not create mine from their report. I have until 11am tomorrow. I better get it done tonight!

No comments: