Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, February 12, 2007

Testosterone

Most of my funny stories come from the subway - and tonight is no exception. My trip into the subway is down the escalator, turn right, down the stairs, turn left, turn right down the stairs, onto the train. Well in the middle of the "turn left" bit a guy comes flying down the stairs, hangs a left and charges straight into someone else. I mean, knocking the other guy over. Worse, he then just carries on down the stairs and leaves the other guy on the floor. Sometimes I don't like this city.

On the other hand, it's got a bit warmer - at 32 degrees it's much warmer than it has been, although I'm told it's supposed to snow a lot.

I'm wondering what to do for Valentine's day....we've agreed on no gifts, but I should find some chocolate at the very least and a card. That's my job for tomorrow.

No comments: