Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Another milestone

OK, so I'm reviewing my day at home working to catch up - it ended with a trip to the gym - 20 mins cardio and an hour's pilates class.

My class on a Tuesday is at 7.45pm so it's quite late, and quite frankly I really have no desire to get my ass to exercise that time of night. Usually I find that the class is by someone called Rebecca and it's really a waste of time. She takes so long to warm up and then between each exercise is a few mins while she decides what to do next (WTF?). I found out last Friday when i was there that the class is now taken by my Saturday pilates teacher, Millie. Millie is awesome!

So here's the milestone. I went to the class. That doesn't sound like much, does it? Well, it is. I really didn't feel like going, my head hurt, I was tired as I'd been up since 5.15am and I really didn't want to go. But because it was Millie's class i went. Amazing eh? Well, it is to me.

I went to the gym BECAUSE I WANTED TO. That's a huge milestone. Crazy eh?

Still I wish I was a size 8....but it's never to be.

In other news, Trev is back after his trip to the Uk. His visa was approved, his passport arrived in record time and now he's in Atlanta for work. He's back on Thursday - can't wait.

Tomorrow I'm off to a fund raiser event. It costs $100, but you get make up, goodies, facials, champagne and appetizers. Should be a riot.

Getting my hair done on Friday - the big question is....should I stay the same or make a change? Decisions decisions.....it will consume me until Friday so all suggestions are welcome!

No comments: