Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, April 02, 2007

Giving women a bad name

As you know the bus is now my chosen method of transportation. This morning I got on the bus, was impressed that we had a female bus driver - "yeah to equality" I thought. How was it in less than 2 miles she completely screwed that up.

First, she kept stopping at each bus stop to rearrange the wing mirrors. Important on a bus, I was OK with it, although still thought she could have done it at the bus depot. Then she had to make a tight turning into 14th St......and she blew it. We were waiting for her to nudge forward, then she had to reverse - it was cringeworthy. By that time I'm guessing she was stressing out too - because then SHE WENT THE WRONG ROUTE.

So instead of getting to work on time, it make me 20mins late. Not too terrible, but such an embarrassment to us women who see ourselves as equals to the male population.

No comments: