Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Duly fingerprinted

Today we went to the Immigration place and had our biometrics taken. For the uninitiated that's a picture and loads of finger prints. It's nice it's not done with that yucky ink you see on police dramas - it was OK. We got there in the nick of time (bad traffic) and then it took about an hour.

I have an iPod video. I can't believe that I actually got one, given i've only my nano 6 months. I've already figured out how to convert all the movies I have for the PSP. I'm already impressed. I can see what my weekend will be doing.....oh, how I love being a geek.

One quick rant - why do women, and some men, think it's lovely to go tanning so much you go orange. I just don't get it. Do they not see what I see when they look in the mirror? It's blinking hysterical. Oh yeah, then you have the brigade who think it's foolproof to spray on that orange stuff. Oh my - I almost laugh out loud every time I see it. They should be like me - pale and proud of it!

Mum and Dad arrive today for their trip - should be a blast. Only a week until we leave for Jamaica!

1 comment:

Penny said...

Have a blast on vacation!