Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, June 08, 2007

The nicest things

Two things.

First - our anniversary. A very quiet affair to celebrate. As gifts, I bought Trevor a Sony Playstation 3 - it's something he's been coveting for a while and I thought it would be cute. it won't be around for ever, but he was soooooo excited when he got it yesterday. For me he bought me the most beautiful 3 stone ring. It's in white gold so i can wear it when I'm wearing all my other white gold jewellry. It was a surprise, so very very cute. I knew I was getting a ring but I thought we were going out shopping at the weekend - it was lovely receiving something that I didn't have a hand in picking. It's gorgeous!

Second - on the bus this morning I saw something that touched me. The prices on the bus went up at the beginning of June and many times people get on the bus and they don't have the extra dime the fare costs. A guy today didn't even have a dollar bill to put in the machine and the bus driver was particularly nasty - a retired lady who gets the bus a few blocks every day gave him a dime. Wasn't that cute?

No comments: