Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, June 11, 2007

Oceans 13

Went to see this movie this weekend - was pretty good for a threequel. I was happier about this than I was about the Pirates movie - was really disappointed in that. At least with Oceans 13 you knew what you were gonna get - and it delivered. Very similar to watching James Bond. I like that.

We also went to see a Broadway show this weekend - Talk Radio. Was really good too - we had a great dinner afterwards.

A good weekend.

We had our butts kicked in the gym over the weekend, for whatever reason my arms are sore (nothing to with too much time being spent there) - I'm really starting to ramp it up, especially cardio, as I'm determined to get thin at some point in my life. My dream in this life is to have a pair of legs that I could wear a mini skirt in - a huge wish.....but you never know.

No comments: