Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, June 11, 2007

Things that peeve me

1) People dawdling at commuter time strung across the whole pathway at Times Square, holding hands, sometimes whole families. Do they not realize some people WORK THERE and want to get home fast?

2) Ladies bathroom at work. When you make a mess in the toilet, flush again. Would you really leave it that way at home? Ewwwwww

3) People who stop by my desk to whine....and don't want to take responsibility

4) When the dishes stack up on top of the dishwasher

5) When I can't get all the cash I want out of the ATM machine

6) When I call for spare elevator keys to my apartment. I called before and got them, I wanted them again today and was told I had to travel to The Bronx in person

7) When people think I have all the answers. Do they not realize that a) I think about how I could achieve said problem, b) I read the manual, c) I research on the internet - ie I find the flipping answer myself

8) People who swear for no reason. I swear.....but it's usually justified and in good cause and not in earshot of children or those with sensitive ears

9) The guys in Times Square who solicit you for a) a boat trip, b) a bus trip, c) comedy club. When I'm wearing a suit, carrying a briefcase do I look like I want to hop on a bus and take a trip? Duh and duh again.

10) The people who are walking along and won't even move even if it looks like they'll walk straight into you. Much as I might like to move, I am really fed up of the tall, wide people banging into me.

I felt the need to write all that stuff down.....now I feel better. I feel like I experienced all of them at somepoint today.

No comments: