Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Two things that were gross

I saw two things that just grossed me out.

1) Where I live and in Manhattan it's a smoke free zone in all bars and restaurants. As someone who's never smoked it really never bothered me much (well, not compared to reformed non-smoker.....they are the worst for complaining about it - right?) but now I'm really used to not having smokey atmospheres. I like it. I was on my way last night driving the FedEx/UPS trucks to pick up a parcel and I saw the saddest sight. As I sat at the traffic lights I saw a young lady, probably 24, standing outside a bar, alone, smoking a flipping cigarrette like her life depended on it. She didn't even look like she was enjoying it. So, so sad. Give it up I say, and buy an extra G&T!

2) The cleaning woman at work who sits in the toilet on the cellphone, pees, flushes......and then walks right out of the flipping bathroom. and then has the audacity to clean stuff. Ewwwwwww

1 comment:

Beej said...

When you're ready to eliminate them, again, there is this fantastic stuff called Terro. It's a clear kind of sticky liquid. They eat it and then take it back to the colony where it poisons the whole lot of them!