Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, July 27, 2007

40 is the new 20!


I remember thinking 40 was sooooooooooo old. It's not though - well, that's my view now I'm here.
I had a good day. It started at the gym, followed by a 90min massage. Then Mum, Dad and I headed to Soho - I went and got my hair done and they walked around Soho, went to China Town and Little Italy.
We hung out having a few cocktails at the Soho Room - that was a cool bar and then we headed to dinner at Buddakan. FANTASTIC. The pics are from the restaurant. The "Happy Birthday" was on the dessert plate - cute huh?
I had some great gifts this birthday - Mum gave me Gran's wedding ring, lovely eh? It's with all my other jewellry - I seem to have quite a collection these days. My white gold jewellry collection is also now complete - I had my 3 stone ring for our anniversary in June, Trev bought me a journey necklace for my birthday and Mum/Dad/Tim bought me diamond solitaire earrings. I feel blinged out - and if you can't feel that at 40, then when can you.

No comments: