Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Learnt something

Did you know that you could actually hide text in an email? Who flipping knew that?

I don't even know HOW I did it, but I sent a note to my team that had the bottom 2/3rds wouldn't show. If I opened it you couldn't see it all - however if you then forwarded it you could see it all. But....if you then sent it and tried to open it you couldn't see it.

Weird huh?

Only by pasting in Word and realizing that it was hidden text did I figure it out.

I still have no idea how I did it......what a genius I am! One does have to ask though - WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU WANT TO HIDE TEXT IN AN EMAIL? Isn't the whole point that the receiver reads it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I TAG YOU.

You'll have to go to my blog to figger that out.