Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Hmmmmm

So, I found a job on the internal website that I liked the look of - VP of Program Management. Right up my street - kicking butt to get projects delivered. My only concern is with changes at the company I always believe with project management it's hard to demonstrate value in this field - until it's gone.

Not sure if my boss saw the job description on my desk or what but we were talking yesterday and we've both decided we want different jobs - ideally operational support working globally for our big bosses. We complement each other well and could do such a kick ass job. I've told her honestly that I'd give my current job up tomorrow....and I mean it. I'm quite excited - so hopefully we'll pull it off:) The one thing that was cool is that her boss said "I need a Phil"......kind of funny really. However, makes me feel that someone knows my worth!


I really am fed up of all the whiny people working for me. I can honestly say I've taken more control over my own career in 2 years than they have in the whole of theirs. They seem to want to blame everyone and everything for their career - at what point do they realize they can control their destiny?

No comments: