Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Did you miss me?

It seems absolutely ages since I've posted here - in fact, it's been sooooo long I've taken two days prevaricating over what to write. Now I've decided writing here is better than actually working....so here goes.

First things first - read this article. It's from a UK newspaper, it's about a guy living for a week as a woman. Quite funny...http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=482767&in_page_id=1879

My trip was great - I had such a good time - I'll post pics of my cousin Emily's wedding at the weekend. I need sometime to get the pics on the PC and in a fashion I can post.

I had a great week in England - saw lots of friends, drank and ate way way too much but had a fantastic time. Only bad part was the journey home, but hey - I got there in the end.

The decision that I've taken after my over indulgence is that I'm giving up chocolate until Thanksgiving. I'm hoping this will result in significant weight loss, especially as I'm back to the spin class tonight. We'll see....but here's hoping.

i've been saying it for years....but I mean it this time (yea yea I hear you say!).

No comments: