Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, September 21, 2007

I declare...

That I've decided to lose 30lb by Christmas. I haven't yet figured out the details, but I'm on a roll. After my over indulgence in the UK last week, i've decided the following:

1) No alcohol unless it's a Friday or Saturday (not that I usually drink in the week, but I wanted to call it out)
2) No chocolate until Thanksgiving at the earliest (very difficult as I just brought craploads home)
3) Nothing fried - at all.
4) The gym - have at least 6 organized hours in the gym each week*

* right now my schedule is
Billy (the trainer) - 2 appointments
Pilates/yoga - 2 or 3 appointments (my pilates teacher's dad is sick so no classes right now)
Spin - 1 or 2 appointments
Explosive muscles and abs - 1 appointment

That is in addition to any of the 15-20 minutes sessions I do on the stair master etc. So, a pretty good plan, right?

I figure with that I should achieve my goal - whaddayathink?

And BTW - I'm on day 4 of this regime......and I don't even miss the old stuff. The big thing will be this coming weekend. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: