Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, September 10, 2007

On the other side of the Atlantic

I'm taking a week on vacation in England to go to my cousin Emily's wedding on the 16th. I'm hanging out with Tim and seeing friends here and there. I've been here less than 36 hours and have had a bad restaurant experience....but in true British fashion, we complained once and then sucked it up when the food was still bad. Oh well...to be expected.

Was supposed to work today - did a bit, it picked up later in the evening which was a bit of a bummer and now it's nearly midnight and I'm wide awake. Think I'm going to finish something for work....

I need some exercise....it's been 3 days and I'm going nuts. i think I need a run or something...didn't bring stuff with me though. I may just need to walk or something. Lardy food and not any moving at all (other than up and down the stairs...and that doesn't count).

No comments: