Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, September 27, 2007

WL Progress

I had energy issues today - I know that's normal a few days into a diet, so am working through it.

My eats for today:
Breakfast - egg omelette with spinach and ham (protein)
Lunch - salmon roll, tuna roll sushi (I cheated - protein AND carb)
Snack - peanut butter and celery (protein)
Dinner - leek and potato soup, 2 slices bread, yogurt (carb)
Treat (yum) - sweet candy bar [drum stick]

Gym - 1 hour with Billy weight training, 45 min spin class (quite impressed myself actually!)

I had a rough day today. I had a crap day at work yesterday and it started badly this morning with another bunch of whiny people. I didn't really get time to eat - however what I was proud of myself for was not even being tempted by the muffins that I provided for breakfast. Haha - how cool is that?

I found this afternoon though that I was quite lethargic - probably because I combined carbs and protein at lunch. I can't resist sushi, so it's the one place where I can't eat carb and protein separately. Mind you, if that's the only thing I cheat on, it's not that bad.

I did get lectured tonight by Billy as he now thinks I'm not eating enough....that's hardly true, although I was late tonight I didn't get to find some food to eat between the training and the spin room.

We'll see. Hope you're not all getting bored with me babbling about eating and exercise. I don't want to be a bore, but I have to offload somewhere. I'll be so excited if I actually manage to turn myself around.

No comments: