Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, September 30, 2007

New TV Programs

Once again, I'm on my own again for a Sunday night. Trev's off to Dallas until Wednesday. I really hate the fact that he's traveling EVERY weekend right now.

OK, so you have to check these two programs out. Both are on BBC America - Doctor Who and Torchwood. Both deal with aliens and the supernatural - but what's really cool is that they're intertwining between the series. Blinking brilliant. Have to say I'm completely hooked.

On the American side, I did watch the Bionic Woman...it's OK. Nothing to write home about although I'll tune in for a second viewing just to check. I also watched Cane. Now, I'll be the first to admit I wanted to see it coz Jimmy Smits was in it...and it was OK. Reminded me of a 21st century Dallas. Again, not sure.

On the reality show side, I'm watching the finale of Top Chef this week but the best show to come out this season is Tim Gunn's Guide to Style on Bravo. Check it out....he deals with lots of women, with lots of different issues and makes them fashionable. I have to tell you that tonight I was ruthless with my closet and have got two bags of stuff full to give away...because it doesn't fit the rules. I haven't yet done the two tubs of stuff under the bed....I'll leave that for another time.

the best bit about the weekend was that our new bed arrived last Friday....it's a Westin Heavenly Bed. Beautiful.

No comments: