Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, September 30, 2007

WL Progress

I have a lot to say today - coming clean about Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Overall, the carbs and protein split is getting easier although I have to get creative about breakfasts when it's protein time. It gets really really boring eating an omelette, as well as not helping cholesterol. I just can't bring myself to eat an egg white omelette. Anyone know if they taste any good?

Friday
Breakfast - ham, mushroom and onion omelette
Snack - smoothie and fruit
Lunch - peanut butter and celery
Snack - none
Dinner - veggie curry, naan, cauliflower, candy

Gym - none

Saturday
Breakfast - spinach and feta cheese omelette and ham
Snack - banana, blueberry and peach smoothie
Lunch - peanut butter and celery
Snack - Jello and coolwhip
Dinner - Steak, stir fry veggies, jello and coolwhip

Gym - pilates

Sunday
Snack - 2 100 calorie cookie packs
Breakfast - bacon, onion, mushroom, egg
Lunch - samosa, some candy
Snack - peanut butter and celery
Dinner - left over veggie curry, rice and naan, yogurt, small ice cream tub

Gym - none


So, I've grown used to eating so many eggs and peanut butter. I might try and eggwhite omelette tomorrow morning, just for a change. The Smuckers natural peanut butter is awesome. It also means that I have to have lots of veg and fruit in the house.

I've started looking at low carb recipes - just to get some ideas. Apparently you can grate cauliflower and it tastes like rice.....no idea if it's true but i thought I'd make a chilli and then try it out.

No idea if I'm getting thinner....I'm goin to try and pitch the morning snack this week.....

On the gym, I was lax ove rthe weekend - I bailed out of my yoga and muscles and abs class. So, back on the straight and narrow tomorrow. They've taken pilates off the week day schedule which is crap, but I'll do spin and yoga instead. It's kind of weird to think of myself as very fit, but I am. I did the pilates class on Saturday and I didn't even break a sweat. I find it peculiar that I need to do a kick ass cardio class as well as something else just to feel like I've worked out. Never in my life did I think I'd turn in to one of those geeky gym people - but I'm there....

Here's to getting thin.....!:)

No comments: