Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Back to food

OK, so I tried a week without posting what I ate and what happened? I snuck a chocolate bar, or some other bad for me thing. So as of today, I'm back to being honest about what I eat. I can't believe that I have to resort to a blog, but hey, if that's what it takes then that's what I'll do.

On Saturday morning the biggest sin of all - I ate a bacon and egg roll. It was cooked relatively healthy, but on this protein vs. carb diet it's completely off limits (no bread and meat together). I have to say i felt like crap so I'm back on the diet now.

Yesterday's eating
9.00am breakfast - turkey and spinach omelet
11am snack - handful of almonds
1.30pm lunch - yogurt and banana
4pm snack - more almonds
6pm snack - banana, peach, blueberry smoothie plus a Crunchie (aka chocolate bar)
8pm dinner - left over thai food (just meat and veggie, no rice)

Gym - 10min stair master, 45 min spin class

The smoothie was a really good way of getting lots of energy. I didn't feel tired at all at the gym and couldn't continued. I'm working out with Billy tonight and if I still have that energy then I'll probably stay for another spin class tonight.

On the plus side, the job thing is starting up. I'm smarting up my resume now, so hopefully this will work out.

No comments: