Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Positive thinking

I've been pondering this for some time. Did I teach myself to think positive in any situation or is it part of my make-up?

I'm thinking primarily about work, of course. When things don't go well or as I wanted I think about what I could have done differently to influence a different outcome. While I might think others didn't behave appropriately or unhelpful I do naturally turn back to myself and wonder what I could have done.

If I have a project to complete I always have a "what do we need to do to get it done?" rather than a "we can't do it because...".

Is this just me? Why am I surrounded by people who bitch and complain about every little thing and never ever ever take accountability for their own actions?

I know things and people are difficult but isn't it a waste of time and a complete demotivator if all you do this think about how unfair life is or how awful the situation is? Wouldn't it be better to channel that energy into the positive?

I think so. I'm still baffled as to why I always have a positive attitude. I'm racking my brains to figure out if I learnt it somewhere, but I can't remember where.

I'm worked/am friends with lots of my readers......what do you think?

No comments: