Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

My knee

I've hurt my knee. It sucks. It's not excruciating....but it's nagging. All the time. I've actually had to cut back on working out so I don't do any more damage. It's horrible. I think I did it in the gym last Thursday - I was running late and had a spin class to attend so Billy and I decided to start strength training with no warm up. I didn't think anything of it, but I do remember when lunging saying "oooh, my knee hurts....that's not normal" and carried right along. I rested all weekend. After spin on Monday it was niggling but yesterday when I was with Billy it was hurting. I've now got an appointment set up with Wesley, the massage therapist to see i can fix it that way. Hopefully it's nothing. Between Carrieanne and Mum I don't relish having knee issues at all.

On the eating front, we're doing good. Yesterday wasnt' bad at all.

8.15am snack - small cup cereal and milk
9.45am breakfast - omelette
1.30pm lunch - noodles and potatoes, an orange
6.30pm dinner - meat bolognaise sauce and cheese
8.15pm snack - Cadbury's flake

Lost another half pound yesterday so must be doing something right.

No comments: