Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Back on the straight and narrow

A mindset change is all it took. I'm so amazed that the moment I get a post-it note and start writing out a) what I'm going to eat and then b) what I do eat that I become much healthier. Surprising, eh?

Yesterday's eating
8.30am snack - grapefruit
10.30am breakfast - omelette and some nuts
1.15pm lunch - mashed potato and peas
6.00pm snack - banana and blueberry smoothie, yogurt
8.15pm dinner - salmon and stirfry veggies

Gym - 10mins stairmaster, 45 min spin class

I didn't workout over the weekend at all. I think I pulled a muscle in my knee so wanted to rest (my excuse and I'm staying with it).

Work is good. I'm mad as my boss advertised my current role and it's one level higher than I am now...I'm mad because she didn't tell me. While I may have made the decision i did anyway to do my new job, it would have been nicer to have been told.

Trev's off to Hong Kong tomorrow so he's planning for that. He'll be knackered as he's only just over the UK jet lag from the past 2 weeks.

I have to put the tree up and get cards sent out this weekend....so yeah! I get to do that on my own. How sad is that?

No comments: