Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Procrastination

I read Jenness' blog on procrastination the other day and was giggling as I have that problem too. As you know, I have a large team right now and it's performance review time. As any good manager, I've got it set up like a military operation - 3 or 4 reviews a day, up to the 17th Dec. You'd think as I sit here that I'd be Ok with only writing 3 a day. Flipping 'eck, I tell ya I have found so many things to do today rather than write 3 reviews.

1) check work email
2) check home email, and again, and again
3) do dishes
4) watch Torchwood and Dr Who
5) make a cup of tea
6) talk with Rach (she's here for the weekend)
7) check work email
8) shop on Amazon for Christmas prezzies....not to buy anything, just ideas
9) wonder why Amazon is recommending I buy the iTouch....
10) check out spec and cost of iTouch and wonder if I should spend my award money on one
11) wonder why the iTouch doesn't have 40gb drive rather than the crabby 16gb it comes with
12) move cushions around
13) have a relaxing bath, with oils, do a facemask etc and then turn on the jacuzzi
14) check work email again
15) respond to a few work emails that could have waited
16) check into the review website and complain about how crap it is

Anyway....you get the idea. I have done 2 of the 4 I wanted. The other 2 I don't need to do. It can wait.

I'm off to shop Amazon some more......

Oh yeah, and I'm posting food again....clearly I can't lose weight if I'm not writing it down. Consider it therapy.

No comments: