Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, January 24, 2008

My gadget world is complete:)

I have a company provided Blackberry. It has been pretty simple to stay with it rather than fork out for the coolio iPhone. I like this phone. I can use it internationally, it's set up with not only my work email but personal too. The one thing that drove me completely nuts was that my desk phone at work would email me my voice mail (cool huh?) Which was great if my laptop was hooked up, but more often than not I got the VM on my blackberry. Standing here in line with adelayed flight I obviously got an upgrade. I can now listen to said emailed VM.

I am a happy bunny.

1 comment:

Penny said...

LOL, I'm such a dork, would you believe I read this and reported to Adam that you'd gotten a "coolio" phone? Which, of course, he'd never heard of, somehow I'd read OVER the iPhone... so he's now teasing me wanting to know when I'm going shopping for a coolio phone....