Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaaa

Ok, so it's the holiday season. I've been trying to diet (I did lose weight, but not much at all) but only some of the time. We're in St Louis this week visiting friends and it's been even more difficult to diet.

Imagine my surprise when we're in the shopping mall and nip into Eddie Bauer. Now, my jeans/work pants are a little on the large side right now, but the plan was to keep it that way for at least a few more weeks. Well, couldn't resist the "big sale" signs. Tried on a new pair of jeans - 2 SIZES SMALLER.

My weekend is set.

For those big butts, the EB Shaped Fit is awesome.....the waist is one size smaller that the hips so it fits better.

I'll post a pic soon enough - got a new hair cut last week also - now a chin length bob....looks awesome!

No comments: