Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Trip to St Louis



So here are some pics from our trip. We spent last weekend in St Louis visiting friends. Paul and BJ moved from Cedar Rapids to St Louis last year - had a great time staying with them. The pic of Paul and Trev is great - they were testing a new bottle of Scotch:) There's also a pic of us at dinner with both Paul and BJ at one of my favourite restaurants in St Louis, J Bucks. Then the last pic of of girls' night L-R Caroline, Debbie, BJ, Amanda, me, Nikki. That was at PF Changs. I have to tell you this trip was a gastronomic session from the moment I arrived to the moment I left. The weather was awesome too - 75 degrees. Amazing eh? The other amazing thing was that my weight is the same as before the holidays....getting back down to some serious dieting now though! Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's my daddy!!!

Dory