Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Ski-ing in Breckenridge

See our pics from our trip to Breckenridge, Colorado where we went ski-ing. Peter joined us with his friends, Jacob and Chris, we had a great time.




This makes it look really cool, right? Well I have to tell you 2 days into this trip i'd been in floods of tears twice and really really really hated it. i couldn't understand why everyone else could walk around with relative ease in these flipping awful ski-boots. I'd put my rental ski-boots on and within about 5 minutes I had a bruised feeling on my shin and my feet had gone totally numb. Not the best feeling in the world. i changed my boots 3 times, but in the end it was tolerable.

I can't say I'm a complete convert, but by day 3 I was feeling like I could do it again - as long as I bought my own boots and they fit me. Apparently I have fat calves, which I've always known. I'm back in the land of the living again. Hope you enjoy the pics.

No comments: