Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I suck

Having got back yesterday I made a big effort and headed off to a spin class last night - was quite impressed as I felt a million times better than I had for a few days. I keep forgetting how exercise makes you feel and it's so easy for me to go back to old habits - even after 3 years of this malarky. Does anyone have bright ideas on how to change that? Maybe it's just ingrained in me....or maybe it's that I associate England and my family with being sedentary....who knows. What I do know is that I'd really like to change it so tell me if you can think of anything.

What I was upset about was the message the scales told me this morning. I'm sure that by tomorrow it'll be better, but they had crept up a few pounds. I'm hoping by eating right today and doing double duty at the gym tomorrow. My clothes still fit OK so I'm hoping it's just bloating from all the travel and we'll be back on track.

I'm a lover of sausages - and in the US you really can't get any good ones. They have too much meat in the them an dit makes them dry and inedible, in my opinion anyway. I counted last night how many I ate while I was in England - and it was between 15 and 20. For a 10 day trip that is TERRIBLE.

No wonder I'm fat.

No comments: