Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Moving out day

Remember back in December when our neighbours moved in for 2 weeks? Well, they moved out yesterday! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!! We got on really well, learnt a lot from each other and celebrated many times. That said, it's still nice to be able to walk naked to the 2nd bathroom if you need to:)

We have the house to ourselves again.

A faux pas today though. It was Mother's Day in England.....AND I HAD NO IDEA. Usually it's the Sunday before Easter but I guess this year it wasn't. I had no reminder, there was nothing on all the UK websites I visit everyday either. I was bummed. When I did find out I tried to call Mum, and then Dad and I couldn't get through. I felt terrible when she called me from Turkey. Ouch. Sorry Mum, wasn't intentional at all - I'm glad i was thinking "oh, it must be Mother's day soon I better look up when it is" - because that's how I found out.

No comments: