Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, June 02, 2008

Sex and the City - review

So one of the first things I did when I got to England was go and see the Sex and the City movie. It's great - I really enjoyed it and while it was 2.5 hours long the time flew by. It was funny, sad, moving all at the same time. It really was like taking out a DVD and watching 5 episodes back to back. I think they did a really good job - and I wasn't disappointed. So, if you were wondering whether to go and see it - do so, it's worth it. I was going to wait for the DVD to come out as I didn't want to put Trev through seeing a chick flick - although when I told him how good it was he now wants to go and see it. I think it's really for all the gorgeous women....but he'd never admit to that:)

Mum's doing well too after her knee replacement. While she's in pain, she's making progress every day. She should be out of hospital towards the end of the week, so I'm working as much as I can before that so that i can then stay with her during the day.

My ankle survived the trip to England - the flight attendants were great. I had managed to get a seat on the front row so I had loads of room, but they brought me several pillows to rest my foot, I didn't have to put my stuff overhead as you usually do - they strapped it into the spare seat next to me. I'm not usually a good patient, but they made you feel like you needed to be. Definitely looking to get the same treatment on the way home!

You'll notice my weightloss tracker went up a few pounds. Over the past couple of months I've been bad - I rely on exercise to equalize my weight and I've not really been following rigidly any diet. It's worse now I'm in England as there's all that fabulous bad food to choose from. I'm mentally preparing to start again and in earnest. I'm going to give up chocolate again and see if that helps.

No comments: