Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Back

So I have hurt my back. It hurt a few weeks ago before I went to the UK but I smothered it in massages from the Chinese place around the corner and all seemed to be well. Coming back from England last Monday about half way through the flight I realized I was in quite a lot of pain. I think the culprit was the size of bag I took back with me....it was about 50lb in weight (well, maybe a tad more....but don't tell the airline!) and I was pulling it with one hand. I can only assume that's what made my back hurt.

So, this week I decided to smother it again with massage - it worked last time, it should work this. Gotta love this Chinese place. Cici is wonderful. I did worry a bit on Wednesday night when she was kneeling on my lower back, but it made an instant difference and it started to get better. I went again this afternoon and once again can feel it progressing. Hopefully by tomorrow the pain will be a distant memory.

Not only is it the weight of the bag from my trip but I'm sure that the fact that I sit on the sofa all the time using the computer. I'm either laying back or I'm bent over the ottoman. I really need to have better habits......either that or keep getting massages.

Which one should I choose? hahahahah - I think I already know the answer:)

No comments: