Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Feeling like an old lady

So today I picked up my orthotics.....doesn't that make you sound soooooo old? This is for my ankle. When I went a few weeks ago to see the doc he said this was something we should try before considering surgery. Now, I've already said it's not bad enough to have surgery, but it's not good enough to be like it was before.

So...for the next 3 weeks I have to wean myself into these things. I have to tell you they're like putting your feet on concrete. I have to wear them an hour a day, then 2 hours a day until in 2 weeks time I can wear them all the time. He seems to think it may make a difference. Who blinking knows....

Anyway, we'll see. I think I've found someone who knows a personal injury lawyer so we'll see. As long as it's no win no fee what do i have to lose?

No comments: