Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Snack cupboard

I'm so excited - I have a snack cupboard. Ever since we lived here we haven't had one as we've not had the room. All our snacks have been stuffed in other cupboards and while it was OK, it would have been better if they'd all been together.

Something else that I wanted to fix this weekend was some of the kitchen cupboards needed sorting out. When we bought the new fridge it JUST fit - and what we didn't realize when we bought it was that the hinges on the fridge stop the doors of the cupboard above opening. Now, we didn't really have anything important in that cupboard, but I did want to move things around so I was only moving the fridge out once or twice a year. I also had some spare shelves in another cupboard after I'd moved stuff when we bought the furniture earlier in the year. As I moved stuff around I ended up with a spare cupboard. Yippee!! All my crappy snacks are in one place:)

I can't believe how excited I've been all day just because I managed to organize myself.....weird eh?

No comments: