Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, October 20, 2008

Lawyers and stuff

Today I signed an agreement with a lawyer to sue Budget - the price is steep (30% after all the costs - ouch!) but I'm sure I'll end up with more than if I tried to do this all myself. That's what I keep telling myself anyway.

I have to say that I have clearly got used to not using a car much. It was a mere 20 miles away and I felt like I'd gone on this huge trek. It was like being back in Iowa - and being autumn it was beautiful. A clear sky and cooler weather - it was lovely.

We're a few days away from our busy holiday season - have friends coming into town next weekend, then we're in Atlantic City, then the week after that Tim arrives and we're off to Vegas. In between I have to get all my work done so I can take time off. Phew! It's freaking me out already....

No comments: