Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Shoot me now....!

My day is not going well.

First, I got up this morning, went into the bathroom, turned on the shower, cleaned my teeth, took my glasses off, opened the shower curtain and screamed.... now, you might think that there was a spider/mouse...but oh no. The water was DARK BROWN. Ewwwwwww. Worse, I had cleaned my teeth in that water before it had turned brown. So, at 6.04am I called the condo manager - he called me back and made a complaint.

So, I'm at work not having had a shower.....oh yuk! Can you remember the days when you didn't shower daily? I remember as a kid having a bath on a Sunday....the rest of the time it was a flannel ove the face - right? When did we turn to needing a shower daily? I feel horrible.

Here's an article on the water situation. That picture is EXACTLY how my bath looked this morning. And still we have no news when it'll be fixed. Oh joy for us!

http://hoboken411.com/archives/14467

Second, I'm in reporting hell at work. The server is slow, the application worse and of course my Q3 report is still not complete. In addition I'm trying to train someone, and while she's doing an awesome job it's the 22nd and the report is not out. This is total nuts.

I'm ready to shoot myself........or just have a gin and tonic:)

No comments: